Reversing Home Foreclosure In El Paso And San Antonio

The possibility of losing your home to foreclosure is one of the most frightening things you will ever face. Fortunately, with the help of an experienced attorney, it may be possible to stop foreclosure and even reverse it.

At Mark T. Davis Attorney At Law, we have practiced law for more than 20 years. We understand the complex Texas law on foreclosures, and we know that many banks do not comply with it. Whether your home is currently in foreclosure or even if the process is already complete, we will thoroughly investigate whether your lender followed the law, and if not, we will take strong action to help you get your home back.

To schedule a consultation with a dedicated, knowledgeable Texas foreclosure defense lawyer, call us today at 915-493-8441, toll free Call or send us an email.

Home Foreclosure Reversals

If your home has already been foreclosed, the lender’s next step will be to serve you with a notice of eviction. Though you may feel as if you have no choice in the matter, do not give up.

In many cases, we can go to court to have an eviction stopped. After that, we will fight to reverse the foreclosure. If successful, the court will declare the foreclosure invalid, and you get your home back.

We have won positive outcomes for my clients in a high percentage of the reverse foreclosure actions we have handled. In the majority of cases, we seek a reinstatement or a loan modification, allowing our client to keep the home. We would be honored to help you exercise your rights as a homeowner, protecting your home.

Stopping Home Foreclosure

If you are currently in the foreclosure process, do not wait to seek help. Many lenders do not follow Texas’ strict rules when it comes to foreclosure procedure. We are ready to investigate your lender’s activities. If you have not received the proper notices at the proper times, we can stop foreclosure, at least temporarily, giving you more time to learn about your options and consider what to do next.

Learn More About How We Can Help You

Call us today at 915-493-8441, toll free Call or send us an email to schedule a consultation to discuss your situation and your rights and options. Services are available in English and español, and we serve clients throughout El Paso County.